Funding. Infrastructure. Execution.
Assessing, planning and implementing your electrification project
There are many steps and considerations that go into purchasing and deploying electric school buses. As an organization that owns and operates the largest EV school bus fleet in North America, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide a strategic plan that is best suited for your fleet and district.
Site assessment, grant application, utility outreach, infrastructure design, hardware and software selection, charger and bus selection, construction and deployment can all be made easier with the help of experienced consultants who have done it before.
We offer three levels of electric school bus consulting which include the following:
- On-the- ground site assessment
- Route assessment
- Operational details
- Available funding search and application
- Utility outreach/onboarding
- Infrastructure design
- Hardware and software selection
- Bus and charger selection
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) calculation
- Power/utility coordination
- Consulting with, and selection of, construction firm
- RFP design
EVs by 2035