Below you will find the routing selection sheets for Indiana Public Schools. Route bids will take place at 1560 W. Raymond St., 46221.
- Please review seniority list for report time. If you are not here when your name is called, we will skip you in the process and you will have the option to choose from open/available routes after the bid process is complete.
- Routes are bid by seniority.
- All routes are subject to change at any time. Students are still being added/removed and updated route sheets will be provided prior to dry runs.
- You must be present on-site during the scheduled time of the bid process to be eligible to bid on a route. If you are not able to attend the bid process, you will have the opportunity to bid on open/uncovered routes after the original bid is complete.
- You will have 3 minutes to provide your route choice to First Student bid taker. A timer will be set, and an alarm will sound when time is up. If choice has not been made, the bid process will resume to the next employee. You will be able to choose any open/available routes after the original bid process is completed.
- You must be able to complete the scheduled dry runs and cover the assigned route upon the start of school.
- All hiring and training must be completed prior to dry run day, including Kick-off meeting (must watched recorded meeting). Experienced driver in-service must be completed prior to the first day of school for yellow card renewal.
- You must be able to cover the entire route of choice. If you cannot cover all portions of the route, you may not bid on the route.
- Current trainer will not bid on routes. Trainers will be utilized to complete trainer responsibilities, train and assist new drivers/attendants, and be standby drivers when needed.